Saturday, July 3, 2010

Harmony's Hell


Harmony's Hell,that's my goth name according to some generator I found.I got this dress at Old navy,and i loved the top,but the shape was bad-hence the belt.And the tights i put with this outfit because I thought it would look good with the top of the dress-i think it works.Back in the seventh grade,and sixth grade i used to wear alot of black,like dark jeans and a black tee every day.I even had black hair with red stripes-it wasn't great.I  listened to the liquid death metal-oh wait that's still what i listen to-yes i listen to music that's practically just men screaming into a microphone, of course that's not all i listen to i listen to every thing,other than rap and country(cant stand it)-sorry if you do.but the point of bringing upthe seventh grade thing is that since i used to wear so much black and am kinda like a retired goth kid and i realize that i havent completly gotten out of the dark clothing thing.i almost always put a black cardi with every outfit to darken it up.

No comments: