Monday, May 24, 2010

Almost Over

belt and dress-mothers closet
i really wish my pictures looked as professional as all those others i see,but thats all i got-so here i am.well theres only four more days of school,of being a freshie.this summer needs to come a little faster.today at school every class we were reviewing for the upcoming finals so you can imagine that was really fun.this dress im not to sure about its something i just found in my moms closet but im not sure if i should wear it out or not,im actually thinking about making shorter-but i dont know if its worth that much trouble.i think i will now go color on my ferris wheel picture.whoo!

3 comments:

Isabel said...

That dress is great!

ohmywacki said...

i agree with the comment above!

fashionwackifashion.blogspot.com

luciana said...

Great Blog. And I love your Blog so much, it's amazing. I follow you sweety :)