Thursday, June 3, 2010

Fahrenheit Explosion

I'm wearing pants in this picture by the way the flash just made them not so visible


So Ive had maybe a week or so of summer vacation and its really boring-and really hot hot hot.In only SIX days  i go off to Italy for ten days.Aren't my legs gross in that picture,I just couldn't help showing of my new toms.Dont you just hate wearing toms now they were awesome until everyone owned a pair-but i cant help but still love them.I got this little outfit yesterday on sale at Dillard's-it worries me that the shirt makes me look a little...thick-but truly its all in my head.I took all these pictures in my backyard.I know no one actually reads this but if there is someone out there-do you have any tips for traveling abroad? its also my first time flying but i don't like admitting it.I'll show plenty of my Italian adventure-bye.

No comments: