Monday, August 23, 2010

Im Exited For Fall




Well school has started that's mainly the the reason i haven't been posting but there are two other reasons.Well my computer was having issues but we got a new one,a mac,and its also probably because Ive been to lazy,and my hair is always a mess.Today was a pretty decent day.But in Oklahoma its still like 103 outside and I'm so ready for this summer thing to be over with.At my school we have off campus lunch so my friends made me go to Cicis Pizza which just so happens to be down the street thats alot of walking to do in jeans and it being hotter than hell outside,my friends are insane. I was sweating like no other.If your curious this dress is from Charlotte Russe and these tights Target.Oh and my school schedule American History,AP english 2,CP Chemistry,French 2,art 2,and Geometry.Thats it please tell me what you think,my favorite thing is to get feedback,well not more than shopping for the clothes.Bye lovely's!


2 comments:

Playing Hooksies said...

I love the color of those tights. So cheery :) 103? And I was complaining about the mid nineties. It rarely reaches the nineties in northern California, so I'm dying right now!

http://playinghooksies.blogspot.com/

Nazja said...

thanx for the comment post on my Las Vegas shopping trip love your blog
Nazja_Yahne.blogspot.com