Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Im Not Dead

I felt like I needed to post but I have had nothing to post.But school has made me really tired and I just haven't had any time to take any pictures or think of anything to say.Well and the weather has been bad.The worst thing about this weather is that its still humid outside,still in the mid-ninties,but thats Oklahoma for ya' never know what to excpect.
Ive been wearing my hair in curls alot lately too I think it looks really good but it takes hours out of my morning.
Well I guess i'll go off to bed i just really miss getting on here all the time like during the summer, so thats just a little update on my life,love to know whats going on with you guys.Goodnight!(its 10:40 here)

1 comment:

Playing Hooksies said...

I know, it was so hard to find time to post during the summer with with work and summer session, lt alone now that school is back in complete full swing!

Curls always look good, but yea, they do steal your morning away :)

http://playinghooksies.blogspot.com/