Sunday, December 5, 2010

Things Im Loving

My Top Five




1.brogues/oxfords

I got a pair of brogues from Topshop and I love them. I love pairing them with a very feminine dress/skirt and the combination is such a win.

2.The ballerina bun


Ive been wearing the ballerina bun so much and aside from that Ive been wearing  my hair in messy waves, yes messy. I love this bun so much because one it makes the simplest outfit chic and it looks like you actually thought about it, and two you can add hairbands to make it even more playful.

3.The Little Black Dress



Who better to represent this than the wonderful Audrey? And Coco? But lately I haven't been in the mood to put much thought into anything so the black dress gets the job done, I always pair it with quirky accessories. And this dress is from Modcloth.

4. Quirky accessories




Its just something that makes me, me because I need those weird cute little things to feel right.

5.Abba

Umm I don't even know what to say its just yeah, Ive been in the disco mood I guess.


well that's what I'm loving right know well other than HARRY POTTER but that's such an obvious one I didn't feel it necessary to put it in the list. I hope you loved it as much as I did. I miss my blog, so little time(and hearing from you guys). So maybe leave me a comment, I'll try blogging tomorrow bye!


No comments: