Friday, November 5, 2010

In The Life

I know... I know I haven't blogged in about a million years and theres been plenty of cute outfits , I'm just so lazy.But I  promise I will get up a legitimate fashion post in the next few days. I thought I would just post a little video of my boring life and you can hear my voice, of course I swear its always weird hearing blogger's talk, i don't know its strange hearing them coming out of the still of a photograph.Also I would like you to all go check out a fellow newish blogger which shes very awesome her name is Emily ,she also does YouTube videos http://blondetobrunette96.blogspot.com/ . 


And as I said I'm so so so exited for Harry Potter. 


Oh yeah and did you gleeks see the Rocky Horror Picture Glee Show, because i  must say it was good but i was a little mad-see I'm a huge fan of Rocky Horror and i don't like that Dr.Frankenfurter was played by Mercedes, and multiple Magenta's and Columbia's but Riftraft was done very well.But hey that's just me.Well that's about it hope you had a fun Halloween, on my Halloween my dog had 10 healthy puppies ahhh exited.Bye!

No comments: