Sunday, September 26, 2010

Autumn,i love you!






Well this is the first post Ive done in like a million years.OK well this outfit the shirt and scarf are from Forever 21,the bag is from Modcloth .com.Yesterday when I wore this outfit I went to see Easy A,it was pretty good.The day before that, Friday night I went shopping and got a few things from Forever 21,then I went to dinner with my mom and her friends witch wasnt as bad as I had expected.School has been pretty good except cp chem Im having issues with dimensional analyisis,not that its hard just I have issues remembering the conversion factors when im taking the quiz,so im failing.But everthing else Im doing really good in.Well thats really about it,bye,good day,comment,follow!

2 comments:

luciana said...

such a beautiful outfit. you look beautiful and love the colors! Here's my new blog, dear: http://the-dreamwall.blogspot.com/

Nadia said...

super cute outfit! love the scarf, and it match perfectly with that cute red bag:)